Monday, November 7, 2016

Purpose of the blogg

I am Betim Rexhaj born on 05 June 1989 in Peja Kosovo. As every child of these years in Balkan I had to face war and the worst scenario of Serbian army, I was just 10 years old when the official killing and burning was going on in the streets of Kosovo. A former system was being destroyed and Serbians were the ones to miss these territories that were falling apart from them and they chose violence to settle things down. it was not far when USA and most of EU countries intervened to stop the war in Kosovo and bring peace to the people of this country. I was just 11 years old when I received my first present from a nice family from USA, a cute box with little toys and school things inside that made me very very happy, aside of these toys there was a small picture of a beautiful girl of my age and a short text written behind, I suppose it had the greetings from the family and there was a phone number to call in case we needed help from this American pride. None of  our family was in knowledge of any word of English and we lost the picture after years but something remained in my heart since then and it was the polite and generous spirit of American people that I will always keep in my soul. Years after this USA accomplishment Kosova declared their independence and became a free and sovereign state and I was determined to keep going with my career I joined secondary economic school in Peja. I studied more in English Language and became better with it.

Kosovo was improving as I was too, it looks like we are both on the same age, lots of monuments burned during the war were and are still being renovated to stand for more centuries for other generations to serve. As I was improving and learning the same way to prepare for my next facings. In 2010, I was admitted in Linnaeus University in Sweden as an exchange student to study business administration, I was giving my all effort to achieve as Kosovo was trying to rebuilt and create jobs for their youths, but not all these young people could find their selves in the new state, lots of them chose to live their life in some more older countries leaving behind the low scale of progress for someone else. Our next experiences were corruption and political issues but Kosovo and I stood still and kept hope that good days are there for us. I traveled and learned and saw things that Kosovo needs from me and people like me I saw that there are lots of much rich places in this world, much much more rich but the people stood there when those places were poor and that is why they are rich now.

Summing up, my entire text is a presentation to give an introductory to the topic that I am going to deal with in my writing, I have come to a decision to write about Kosovo and all the places and villages and the cities of my beautiful country. I want to present the world's inhabitants what they can find and visit if they fly here. There are bunch of wonderful views that one can see, monuments, culture, people, mountains, the Albanian beautiful women and lots and lots more.

In the blog that I am going to write I will try to sum up most of the best places and things that one can find in Kosovo.

No comments:

Post a Comment